Well, I'm not sure if those can be considered "too obvious" questions or "too basic" but maybe they could ask stuff like:
- How is a function defined?
- Given this snippet of a code, what error will it raise?
- What is recursion? or maybe why is it used?
- What are iterative control structures?
- Given this kind of problem, which data type or what approach would be more suitable?
- What are some lists characteristics? or What are the most useful methods for strings/lists? ( or lists)
- Maybe what is object-oriented programming?
- or What requirements does a recursive function need to meet in order to be a properly designed one? (its in the slides)
These are the ones I could think of but eh I don't know